To apply for this opening please click on Apply Now at the bottom of the page to complete our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend by clicking on Tell A Friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care for disabling injuries or illnesses. Since 1984, the staff at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital has helped thousands of inpatients and outpatients in New Hampshire and Massachusetts overcome their rehabilitation and physical challenges and resume the activities and enjoyment of their daily lives at home or in the workplace.
||NRH @ Salem, NH
||New Hampshire [NH]
||Decision Support Analyst
||General Accounting 
||Compiles complex qualitative and quantitative clinical and financial data from multiple sources, and synthesizes results into meaningful reports and dashboards to assist management in decision making and other financial initiatives. This includes maintenance of various data repositories, ensuring the integrity of clinical and financial data from the source systems, variance analyses between actual and budgeted revenue, report writing, productivity analyses, identification of trends, financial forecasting, benchmarking, and budgeting. Assists in the preparation of annual and flexible budgets including maintenance of budgets on financial system. Maintain and report hospital operating statistics. Assists in the review of contractual allowances and due to third party for monthly closings. Prepares various departmental income statements and maintains information required for cost reports. Assists in the preparation of patient cost analysis.
||1. Bachelor’s degree in applicable field such as Business, Accounting, or Finance. Relevant experience in excess of five years may be considered. 2. Understanding of clinical and financial concepts necessary for independent reporting.
3. Update files and databases necessary for reporting by established deadlines.
4. Perform all duties in a way that ensures the integrity and effectiveness of the department's information systems. Able to master and perform any of the duties required by our decision support tools.
5. Support achievement of specific annual department goals and objectives set by the director with enthusiasm and insightful participation.
6. Microsoft Office application skills: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
7. Requires expert understanding of financial and clinical information systems and decision support systems.
8. Requires expert knowledge of hospital operational, financial and/or clinical performance improvement methods; performance improvement, basic medical terminology, ICD9/CPT4 coding and regulatory requirements.
9. Expert analytical skills.
10. Able to interact effectively with senior management, department management, and staff, and to forge excellent working relationships.
11. Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
12. Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, written, and presentation).
||1. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
2. Ability to work in and adjust to a limited workspace in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions and occasional distractions.
3. Frequent sitting independently mobile, hearing, talking, seeing, and bending.
||FT – Full time 64+
|Compensation & Benefits Overview