||Full Time Receptionist and Finance Assistant - COBS Bread
|The Career Opportunity
||COBS Bread is looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Receptionist/Finance Assistant for a one year fixed term contract in our Vancouver office.
Working as the Receptionist/Finance Assistant at COBS Bread you are the front line of our office. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties including meeting and greeting visitors, handling incoming phone calls, managing the kitchen and food supply, and managing incoming and outgoing mail.
As the Receptionist/Finance Assistant at COBS Bread, you will:
- Have a professional ‘can do’ attitude and ability to hit the ground running.
- Come with at least 2 years administrative experience.
- Have a pro-active work approach demonstrating high level of initiative.
- Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office and be comfortable with other computer systems.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Ideally have basic accounting skills in accounts payable processing, handling petty cash, credit cards and expenses.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
While we thank you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
About COBS Bread
COBS Bread is part of the world's most successful retail bakery network – Bakers Delight – an Australian-owned company. Bakers Delight has been in operation since 1980, with more than 700 bakeries across Australia, New Zealand and in Canada. The entire network employs over 15,000 people, serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. The company's success can be attributed to the quality of our product, the development of our people and our warm and friendly customer service.